Friday, February 1, 2013

Clandestine

Tell me something about UFOs I don't know.  Anything.  While folks are eager to write about their research, there isn't anything new.  We all know our beloved government has covered this up for years.  As an experiencer I know what I saw.  I know I was supposed to see it.  I know there wasn't a soul on the road who saw it as well.  The two white cars in the lanes behind me disappeared traveling in this area.



What I do see is a lot of money making from the non-seers. From what I can tell what needs to be evaluated is where are they, the frequency surrounding this, what is going on illegally government and otherwise in those areas.  I also see a lot of egos involved with this.

So why are they here?  I think they appear in areas of clandestine activity. This site taken by a photojournalist visiting York Beach, Maine had to be discovered. Reviewing the photographs later that night, a black speck on the original photograph made this investigator look further.


They knew this individual would ask questions. My question is why this area?  What clandestine operation is going on here?  Submarines? Underground bunkers? What?

Basic questions.  Needing basic answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment