Sunday, January 27, 2013

It Changes You

Scared.  Honestly.  And curious.  Something told me not to stop. 

"Go home."

The tingling began, though I didn't expect it would. A quiet calm with apprehension.  So many 'why's."  So many unanswered things. 

Why me?

Why on the date of Dad's death?

Why 1950s looking structure?

Why angled?

Why did no one else see it?

Why so dark that night?

Why - how did I know I would see it?

Why the tinnitus now some sixteen months later?  Is there a significance to this? Like white noise.  The radio is on but the announcer has left. Dead air.  That is what it feels like. Is a deletion going on?  Selective, I hope.  Has this something to do with the tightness in my skull - like the cranium is shrinking?  All nuisances of late. 

Since the encounter nothing.. no thing... is the same.  It changes you.  Makes you more aware of the nonsense, the things we allow. The incessant drama in everyone's life. Makes you want to go remote and savour your piece of paradise. Away from people. 

It makes you want to belly laugh.  Giggle.  Take it all in.  And balance, balance, balance. Or, maybe be like the UFO  ~ enjoy life at an angle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment