Monday, January 21, 2013

Up, Up, Up

Thank you, Shania Twain.  

All communities have their egos.  The paranormal community has theirs, too. But do not be dissuaded.  Look at the information presented, not the personality.  You may miss something so unique. And do ~ look up.

The first photograph below is the site of my encounter.  As many of you already know, this occurred the summer of 2010 in Dillsboro, North Carolina.



The second photo above, was taken by a photojournalist friend visiting me. We were on York Beach in Maine this past September. Can you see the speck in the picture? 

Zoom in and let me know what you see? 

I think they are coming in greater frequency.  That they are observing.  They are disappointed in planet earth beings.  I feel their tears. I have enough of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment