Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Earthquake!


Last evening in a chat room on paranormal activities I felt the piezo-electric effect.  It was really pronounced.  The odd thing was that I was sitting in my comfy office chair with my feet off the ground.


I've been feeling a ringing in my ears since last November.  My physician checked it out and says they are all clear.  There are other odd sensations going on.  My spine and joints have been hurting a great deal.  Last evening I felt the sensation of this electro-magnetism down my legs.  My feet were not even on the floor.

Instantly I knew something was going on.  My only other symptoms was that I have been really tired lately.  So much so I just collapse around four or five in the evening.  Maybe it is adjusting to the colder climate, more snow, living near the ocean.  New energy.  I don't have a specific name for it.  I know what and how I feel.

Checking the earthquake map I noticed a 8.0 earthquake in Santa Cruz, the Solomon Islands.  And a tsunami that followed.  Small tsunami.

I also feel an impending doom.  Everything in my life is going just fine. There is no reason for sadness.  It feels like things are going to collapse, structure-wise. That our collective energy has gone sour.  Even while this is occurring, I still feel in super spirits in my personal life.

Let's see how the days, weeks, months progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment