Monday, November 10, 2014

Grounded

I am sorry for being absent from my writing.  There has been so much to ponder.  So much.  If you have time, please check out this link.  It may help to explain some of the symptoms you may be having.  It sure helps me.

http://earthenergyreader.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/the-most-comprehensive-list-of-ascension-symptoms/

After yoga today, a lovely man sauntered by.  He had been wanting to speak to me for some time.  As it turns out, I know him.  Haven't seen or spoken to him for ten years.  He is married to a woman I know.  Anyway, we began a conversation about spirituality.  Finding our group in the mountains.  People who are serious about growing, open to sharing, renaissance kinds of people. 

I told him about my background and that my UFO encounter adds another dimension to the kind of group I seek.  He thought for a bit and was eager to hear more.

For the past year, I have wrestled with where I want to be.  Physically.  I've been snatched into a few groups the past few months and I really enjoy them.  But there is more.  Much more. 

It is time to be with ascended people.  People who understand.  Are willing to open.  They are grounded.  Growing.

Where?

No comments:

Post a Comment