Sunday, August 10, 2014

My UFO Encounter

I've always believed in UFOs. As a child I had and still have vivid memories of floating over the earth.  It was no surprise that I understood geography early on.  I understood a lot at the age of three.  I knew things most pre-school children would not know.  I could hear people's thoughts, feel their pain.  It isn't just that I am a Scorpio and have deep understandings, it is how I am wired.

My most recent recollection of abductions began in my thirties and forties.  I would go to sleep at night and experience unbearable pain.  I couldn't move, couldn't speak.  I could hear myself whimpering, "help me, help me."

The worst part of this was that I was alive inside and couldn't be heard.  This has continued for years sporadically.  What is interesting is that the pain abates immediately upon awakening.

When I took Reiki I certification, my classmates and I took turns Reiki-ing one another.  Every since person in class made a comment about my energy.  When the Reiki Master gave me an attunement, I was blown away.  She told me that I didn't need to go for more classes including Reiki Master.  She did tell me I had all the energy I would need for healing. I've Reiki children, adults, mules, horses, and all kinds of other mammals. 

After my UFO encounter in Sylva, North Carolina July 20, 2010, I began more and more sentient.  I started having piezo-electric effects which have continued.  I am earthquake sensitive. 

On October 16, 2012 I was living in seacoast New Hampshire when a 4.0 earthquake occurred.  I saw the walls of my apartment waffled.  Two weeks later, I had an episode of tinnitus which continued now.

On occasion I experience paralysis when I am sleeping along with extraordinary pain.  Since I moved back into my western North Carolina home, this has not occurred.

I will undergo hypnosis soon.  And, I will video-tape the session.  I will fill you in with the findings.

Enjoy the super moon!  Let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment