Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Knowing: Six




Six
 It was approximately fifteen foot tall and sixty foot wide tilted toward the right.  Five very slender and centered windows were dimly light, salmon-amber in color.  I looked hard to see if there were any people or beings inside.  I didn’t see any.

I checked the dashboard on my car.  Everything appeared to be functioning well. The Magnavox cell phone, recently purchased because of its excellent reception in a mountainous terrain was working well.  I longed to call someone.  A feeling told me not to.

Upon opening the windows, there was what appeared to be the sound of a jet plane in the distance.  As though it was chasing something. 

As I continued to travel closer to it, I felt uneasy but like I was supposed to be here, to have this experience.  A solitary experience. A range of feeling overwhelmed me. While I hoped I would not be abducted I was ecstatic to see one.  The tingling began to subside as I drove under it.

I drove under the UFO and kept looking back.  Total blackness.  The blackest sky I had ever seen. I couldn’t see a back to the UFO or any shape.  But where were the cars, where were the people on the busy highway?  

Leaving the highway for the small country road and bridge that would take me home, I slowed and waited for the two white sedans to pass by.  They never did.

My third thought after seeing this was the metallic looking 1950 structure.  It appeared corrugated but there were no rivets. There was also no sound from the spaceship whatsoever neither driving in front of it or underneath it.  I heard no sound as I drove away from it, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment