Wednesday, March 27, 2013

...Chapter Seven



Seven

Not too long after July 20, 2010, my head began to have pulling sensations. Like something was moving inside.  The pulling was localized mostly on my left side.  They would occur for about fifteen seconds and dissipate. When I spoke to my physician, she had no clue what was happening.  I had hoped there was a medical rationale for it.  


I began to wonder if this was some sort of download. At first, I wouldn’t notice anything too different. I felt the pulling sensation, and then began to notice a bit of difficulty sequencing things. None of my friends saw any of this despite me telling them about it.  Maybe that is a good thing.

It is important to mention at this point that I have a most excellent memory for detail.  I can remember where things are on a page, a kind of photogenic memory.  My Dad also had this.  Mine is much less developed I think.

After the pulling sensations, I notice that my sense of acuity is more developed.  I get knowings that things are about to happen.  It could be that someone is pregnant, or having difficulty with their pregnancy, that someone is losing their job, that someone is unhappy in their marriage and about to divorce.  My ability to feel their pain has always been present but again, more so now.  And it doesn’t come from my brain like I think it did in the past.  It comes from my bodymind working together.  The knowings come from within.

They don’t present themselves in way one might expect. I experience them much like flowers experience the sun.  Small incremental changes.  They come out when I first awaken, sometimes during the day or when someone prompts me in conversation. Something will pop up that I know and I want to share it.  Sometimes I have to be careful with whom I share these knowings.  Not everyone wants or can handle them.  Then the knowings manifests into an earth plane reality.


Often I feel the presence of sky ships.  While I can’t always see them thirty-five feet over my head now, I see them in the distance. They move fast!  They leap frog, zip straight up like they are following a straight edge ruler.  They disappear and rearrange their patterns.  They are more in abundance than ever.  I have watched them for years. 
I feel they are more than frustrated with us.  With our destruction of the environment for profit, the self-serving Congress, that we are so complacent.  We weren’t always that way.  They wonder when we will love one another and our planet enough to stand up for a healthier lifestyle and stop the madness.  They think we are a bunch of followers.  I can not disagree with them.  It frustrates me as well.



They saw us come together on 9/11 for two weeks.  They saw us stand up for civil rights on the March on Washington in the 1960s.  They are embarrassed.

Last November, my ears began to ring.  Consulting an otolaryngologist, she had no explanation.
“A percentage of the population gets this.  It isn’t anything to worry about.  It may go away.”
Sometimes it does abate for a few seconds, only to return.  The last time it stopped was about six weeks.
Too many coincidences. Or not?


No comments:

Post a Comment