Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Encounter

Even though I’ve always believed sky ships were real, I’d never seen one until I was driving home on July 20, 2010.  I was headed south on highway 441 about 9:40 p.m.  As I came upon the Exxon station just south of Dillsboro, North Carolina, I had a strong feeling I should look up.
As I turned my eyes toward the black night sky, there it was hovering just 35 feet over the highway.   It was a narrow, rectangular ship that appeared to be about 50 to 60 feet wide and 20 feet high.   The ship had dim lights in no particular order.  There were maybe four or five long, vertical lights salmon amber in color.  The ship hovered at a slight angle as though it might be circling or perhaps seeking a place to land or crashing.  I have taken flying lessons and flown over this area so I know the terrain.
I heard a loud, screeching noise behind it – like the sound of a jumbo jet about to land.  The thought crossed my mind that military jets might be chasing it.  Of course, jets couldn’t fly that low and would have been forced to abruptly regain altitude.
Since there was no place to pull off the highway where I felt comfortable enough to stop at night to observe it, I drove on home.  As I passed under the ship I did look back but couldn’t see a thing.
My immediate feeling upon seeing the ship was one of wonder.  I felt surprisingly calm and also experienced a light tingling sensation.  Reflecting back on the experience, it was an answer to a week-long request to see a ship for myself.  What an honor to actually see one!
But the story doesn't end there.  For ten (10) consecutive nights I awakened exactly two seconds before 1 a.m. totally refreshed after only sleeping three (3) hours.  I was given a 'knowing' that we must become economically sustainable immediately.  That means we have to live in small communities, eat locally, consume only what we need locally.
Since the encounter my intuition is heightened.  I am earthquake sensitive.  I get a sensation through my body when an earthquake is about to occur.  Then I check it out with the USGS.  This past week my joints were in extreme pain.  Two days ago, the pain abated in the joints but I got quite sharp sensations in my hips going down my legs.  This was not sciatica.  I felt as though something major was going to occur.  I looked at a wall map and felt a pull toward Japan.  I wondered about a tsunami.

No comments:

Post a Comment